FULL DAY FISHING
Offshore or Coronado Islands
SAN DIEGO FISHING CHARTER
A FULL DAY OF FISHING ADVENTURES
Our Full Day Fishing trips to the Coronado Islands or Offshore are geared towards our more experienced anglers. Those in search of an epic trophy catch of Yellowtail, Yellowfin Tuna, Dorado, and the prized Bluefin Tuna. All of which are migratory species that follow smaller bait fish around, so it is our job to go around and search for them. These trips can have a lot of drive time looking for groups of birds or kelp patties that may indicate where the fish are.
Just one stop on the right location could truly make our day. If you are looking for consistent fishing action and catching of fish, this may not be the trip for you. But if you are looking for that one amazing sport fishing experience of catching a truly amazing species of fish then let’s get out there. Given that these fish are constantly on the move and very sensitive to the ever changing weather and deep sea fishing conditions, please give us a call to chat about the upcoming fishing reports. We can make a decision together on what the best option is for you and your private fishing charter experience.
Full Day Offshore/ Coronado Islands
Trip is 12 Hours
We Go Offshore or to The Coronado Islands in Mexico
Fishing Trip Departs at 6:00 am returns at 6:00 pm
Up to 4 Passengers Max
PRIVATE FISHING CHARTER
All of our San Diego fishing charter trips are for private fishing groups only, with just you and your group on board. Each trip is captained by a US Coast Guard licensed Captain.
At the end of your fishing trip we will gladly fillet you fresh catch for you. We want to be able to take it home and enjoy it.
Cooler & Beverages
We keep an ice chest on board with waters and some assorted beverages. You may bring your own drinks as well and put them in our cooler. Just no glass bottles please.
We provide you with all of the necessary fishing gear. We have top of the line rods and reels on board. You are welcome to bring your own gear as well.
We never charge our guest a surcharge for fuel. The fuel we use on your trip is included in the price of the charter.
Bait and Tackle
All of the bait and tackle we use on your fishing adventure is included. On our way out of the harbor we will pick up live bait.
PLAN TO HAVE A GREAT TIME
WHAT TO BRING
- Sun Protection: sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and long sleeve shirts.
- Warm Clothes: bring layers like sweatshirts or jackets, it can get quite chilly on the water, especially when we are driving around.
- Shoes: please wear shoes you don’t mind getting wet
- Ice Chest: for your fresh catch, but please leave it in your car during our trip
- Beverages: it’s always a good idea to stay hydrated. You can bring additional beverages, but no glass please.
- Food & Snacks: on full days we suggest bringing a lunch and snacks for the day
- California Fishing License: everyone over 16 years old will need a valid fishing license on our San Diego fishing charter trips. You may get one here.
- Passport: if we are going to the Coronado Islands you will need a valid passport
- Mexican Fishing License: everyone on board our San Diego charter boat that goes to the Coronado islands will need a valid fishing license. You may get one here.
- Camera/Phone: to capture all of the fun!
PICTURES FROM OUR
FULL DAY TRIPS
GET YOUR FISHING LICENSE
California Sport Fishing License
On our full day fishing San Diego fishing charters, all anglers 16 years or older are required to have a valid form of ID (Driver’s License, Military ID, or Passport) and a California sport fishing license for the day they are fishing. Luckily they are super easy to get for your fishing adventure with us. There are two options:
1. You can get one online here:
Login as a guest, go to “purchase license,” then “Sport Fishing 1 Day License (res/nonres).
Please be sure to: set it for the specific date we are going fishing, print it out and sign it.
2. You can get one at the day of your fishing trip on location at the docks.
We recommend that you go with option #1 so we are ready to go at the pick up time, and get to the fishing grounds quicker.
Mexican Fishing License
Everyone onboard on our full day San Diego fishing charter trips that choose to go to the Coronado Islands will need to have a valid Passport and a Mexican fishing license for the day they are fishing. Luckily they are super easy to get for your fishing adventure with us.
You can get one online by clicking here:
Login and register your information. Be sure to print it and bring it with you.